Sunday, July 31, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #34 - Summer

This is my entry for the Inky Paws Challenge #34 - Summer over at Newton's Nook Designs.  It's been a very difficult weekend so I wanted this Newton to represent my beautiful Bella who's been in the hospital since Friday evening battling respiratory problems but she's a fighter so please send positive thoughts and energy her way.  My coloring doesn't do justice for my beautiful Bella,  I've included her picture below. The image I used was from the set Aloha NewtonSpectrum Noirs markers provide colors for the image.  Happy Crafting!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer! I love this card. The purple hammock looks like such a relaxing place for Bella to rest! I hope that she's doing better! Sending hugs!
    Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete