Friday, September 9, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #35 - Burlap and Lace



This is my entry for the Inky Paws Challenge #35 - Burlap and Lace over at Newton's Nook Designs.  This card was a stretch for my usual style.  The background is the small set of gathered flowers from the set Fanciful FloralsI wanted a fall rainbow effect for the background, so I used my Archival Inks (Carnation Red, Monarch Orange, Chrome Yellow, Cornflower Blue and Blue Violet).  The butterflies are from the set Beautiful Wings, I knew I need to pick a color that would go with the fall look so I choose Ranger Embossing Pearl Gold.  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is super pretty! I love the way you created the background! The butterflies in gold are so pretty! I love the way you incorporated the lace and burlap elements too! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete