Friday, March 31, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas: Bunny Latte


With the 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop going on, I'm working on another coffee card.  First I sized the images to my desired dimensions.  Next I printed the digital out using my printer, then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the bunny latte digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.  My Spectrum Noirs were used to add color to the digital image.  I grabbed some pattern paper and finished the card off by adding some sequins.


11 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Great spring details with the grass and flowers. This is such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, love the spring scene and cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, Jennifer. LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, that bunny is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy and adorable coffee Spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and makes a really great Easter greeting. Wonderful design and colors.

    ReplyDelete