Thursday, July 13, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics: Challenge #8 Summertime Fun!

I'm so excited to share my card for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #8 Summertime Fun.  I love Lawn Fawn so much that I would say fifty percent of my stamps are Lawn Fawn and seventy-five percent of my dies are Lawn Fawn.  I created this card using Mermaid for You! The sand was traced out using Stitched Hillside Borders but I cut the sand with scissors since its sand paper so I wanted to protect my dies.  The color for the images was done using my Spectrum Noirs.  I water colored the ocean and cut it out using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.  I finished the card with the Scalloped Rectangle Stackables.  Below is a close up of my favorite part of the card.  I hope this card has inspired you to use your Lawn Fawn products to make your next card.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is simply adorable! The wonderful background really makes the colorful coral and mermaid cuties pop! That rainbow school of fish is a fun detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete