Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #32 - Use an Arrow!

My entry for the Inky Paws Challenge #32 - Use an Arrow! over at Newton's Nook Designs.  I wanted to keep the card CAS, I wanted the image of the two dogs in love with the arrow speak for itself.  The image I used was from the set Darling Duos.  I used Spectrum Noirs to color the image.  I had some awesome sequins from Mint Owl Studios called Hearts and Kisses that I thought would be absolutely perfect. This card was made for my Aunt and Uncle for their wedding anniversary.  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I love the way you used the heart to be the focal point of your card and ran the arrows through it! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete