Sunday, June 19, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs: Naughty or Nice?


 

My New Year's resolution for 2016 is to make at least one Christmas card a week so when Christmas time comes around in 2016 I'm ready to send my cards and it doesn't come to crunch time.  This is my card for week 24, if you are interested in seeing my cards for week 1-12 please visit my Facebook page.  Unfortunately, due to my boyfriend's illness earlier this year I wasn't able to keep up with my resolution but I will be playing catch up when I have some upcoming vacation time.  

Last weekend when I was at Kohl's with my Mom, I came across these really cute plastic cups that say "Coal" across them, I thought this would be so cute for my coworkers to fill the cup with some candy for a little Christmas present. My Mom had mentioned it might be a little mean of a gift and I said not if it was accompanied with a Naughty or Nice card.  

To design this card I used my two favorite stamp company's Newton's Nook Designs and Lawn Fawn.  The two adorable kittens came from Newton's Nook Designs stamp sets Newton's Christmas Cuddles and Newton's Curious Christmas.  I used Lawn Fawn's alphabet stamp sets Violet's ABCs and Smitty's ABCs, as well as their Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Scalloped Rectangle StackablesI used Spectrum Noirs to color the image.


I hope you enjoy.  Happy Crafting!
 


A closer image of the cup, since the above picture is pretty dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment