Friday, January 27, 2017

Jess Crafts Digitals: Whale Stamp


I'm back for Jess Crafts Digitals; you can find out more about Jess Craft Digitals by clicking here

With Valentine's day quickly approaching, I'm working on another Valentine's day card.  First I sized the images to my desired dimensions and reversed one of the whales to make them a couple.  Next I printed the digital out using my printer, then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the images.  My Spectrum Noirs were used to add color to the digital image.  The ocean background using Ranger Posh Impressions Rainbow Inks, Luminous Metallics in the following colors: Violet, Blue and Teal. I placed chunky sequins and beads in the center of the card for the shaker aspect of the card. I finished it off by finding the paper for the shaker card border in my paper bin and cutting it using scalloped rectangle stackables and adhering to my card using foam tape.  

You can purchase the Whale Stamps from Jess Crafts Digitals by clicking here, they were released today, Friday January 27, 2017 for a special sale price of $1 for release day only.

No comments:

Post a Comment