Sunday, February 12, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas: February Monthly Challenge


I was inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas mood board above to create the following cards.  To create this card you cut a 8.5 x 11.5 paper in half and score at 2 1/8" on the left and right (I just flipped the paper to make it easier then trying to determine another measurement).  I sized the digital images to my desired dimensions. Next I printed the digitals out using my printer, then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the images.  My Spectrum Noirs were used to add color to the digital images.  Then you die cut half of a heart on the left panel and then on the right panel.  Next I used a Darcie embossing folder to create the "XOXO" pattern, afterwards I die cut a heart out of white paper and adhered the digital images and finished it with enamel hearts or Spectrum Noir overlay depending on the image and card.  To keep the card closed I cut some sticker packages down and adorned them with Valentine washi tape.  I hope you enjoy.  Happy Valentine's Day!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment