Monday, February 13, 2017

Jess Crafts Digitals: Penguin Coffee Cup




Happy Valentine's Eve!  I'm back for Jess Crafts Digitals; you can find out more about Jess Craft Digitals by clicking here.

I'm not sure what it is about Valentine's day but I always find myself making a card last minute.  I love this stamp from Jess Crafts Digitals it originally was released in December but I think its perfect for Valentine's day especially with the heart in his hands.

First I sized the images to my desired dimensions. Next I printed the digital out using my printer, then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the image.  My Spectrum Noirs were used to add color to the digital image as well as the hearts.  Then I chose the yellow glitter paper and wood grain paper from my collection of papers I've gathered throughout the years.  I finished it off by adding Spectrum Noir Sparkle overlay on the penguins belly.   

You can purchase the Penguin Coffee Cup from Jess Crafts Digitals by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment