Thursday, September 7, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics: Challenge #12 Create a Scene!


This is my entry for the Lawn Fawnatics: Challenge #12 Create a Scene! I love Lawn Fawn and Newton's Nook Designs so much that I decided I needed to do a collaboration of my favorite stamp companies.  I used the Lawn Fawn set Out of this World and the Newton's Nook Designs set Cosmic Newton.  I love using the Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die for the outer space scene, it just really brings the card to life even more. The galaxy background was created using watercolors.  I colored up Newton with my Spectrum Noirs to look like my Logan, I also used my Sepctrum Noirs to color the planets.  I felt the planets needed a little shine which is hard to see but I used my Spectrum Noir sparkle glitter clear overlay pen.  I hope this card inspires you to combine your favorite company to make your next card.  I hope you enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Love the awesome bold colors you used on the planets! Super fun box card design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete