Thursday, September 7, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs: Inky Paws Challenge #54 Theme Challenge - Use Polka Dots


This is my entry for the Newton's Nook Designs: Inky Paws Challenge #54 Theme Challenge, use polka dots. I love this little cowboy Newton and knew I needed to try and use polka dots that wouldn't take away from his rugged appearance and attitude so I decided the best option was the sky.  I added polka dots to my card by using a polka dot stencil and Distress Ink, I added some velum clouds to tone down the sky as well as the sun.  The desert away was created using Distress Oxide Inks.  I colored up Newton wit my Spectrum Noirs to look like my Logan.  I hope you enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this card it was made using the Newton's Nook Designs stamp Newton Rides West!




3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Love the polka dot sky!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Inky Paws!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this adorable scene! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week. Join in the next one too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Newton certainly does look rugged! Love the Western scene you've created and the polka dotted sky was a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete