Saturday, January 21, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs: Coffe Swap


For the New Year I decided to step outside my comfort zone and join a coffee swap card exchange.  I'm not really a coffee drinker (except for holiday flavors) but I have this adorable Newton's Nook Designs stamp: Newton Loves Coffee.  The funny thing about this swap is the first person I got was my sister and she absolutely loves rainbows, so how could I not color the "Meow" and cups rainbow colors.  I color the Newton to look like my Logan which I do believe is her favorite of my babies, since he's easy going and will let you pick him up just about anyway as long as you are giving him attention. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to add color to the adorable die cut "Meow" and the stamps.  I chose patterned paper that I add in my paper bin. I hope you enjoyed this design. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment