Thursday, September 5, 2019

Football and Birthdays!


This is my 18th participation of the Inky Paws challenges for 2019.  Continuing with my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges.  I'm entering this card into the current Inky Paws challenge #105 Sketch Challenge.  To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Designs Touchdown Tails stamp set; I used the football in the set to make the patterned paper and drew on the grass with a while gel pen, I also colored up the Newton to represent Joe's favorite team to turn this into a birthday card for him since his birthday is always the unofficial start of football season September 7th so a little late this year as today September 5th is the official start of football season. I hope you enjoy this card.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for the challenge sketch!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your football-stamped background looks fabulous! What a great card to kick off the football season! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete