Friday, September 20, 2019

Hocus Pocus with Newton


My Logan who looks a lot like Newton, loves to be with me no matter what I'm up to and since the previous card was colored to look like his sister he needed to have his card which is purrfectly fine with me since I love Halloween so I knew I was going to enter this challenge as many times as possible.  It also doesn't hurt that my Logan loves all things Disney and this scene was giving me major Hocus Pocus feels so I knew the purrfect kitty for a Disney inspired card.

Entry number 3 for the current Inky Paws challenge #106 Theme Challenge, which is the 19th participation of the Inky Paws challenged for 2019 and continuing my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges. To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Boo-tiful Night stamp set.  I hope you enjoy this card and the Halloween series.

2 comments:

  1. Darling! The sparkling background paper looks like a star-filled sky, and you kitty is super cute! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! love the use of the die cuts
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete