Monday, September 30, 2019

Newtons Autumn wishes


This is my 20th participation of the Inky Paws challenges for 2019.  I've completed my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges.  I'm entering this card into the current Inky Paws challenge #107 Color Challenge.  To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Designs Autumn Newton stamp set.  I made this card for my sister's birthday which is the end of October because she's always been my card making champion, she's the first one to teach me how make cards and she turned me onto NND so many years ago. I hope you enjoy this card. 


4 comments:

  1. Super cool die cut card ! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats on meeting your goal ☺ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on achieving your goal! Hope you will still join us with more cards for 2019! Your card is so cute with the big pile of leaves in the challenge colors! Again thanks for sharing your talent with us 20 times this year! We love seeing your work!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock sister!! 20 challenges!! Hope to see you joining in another 20!! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete