Friday, September 20, 2019

Halloween can't happen without Pumpkin Spice Season!!!


This is my 19th participation of the Inky Paws challenges for 2019.  Continuing with my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges.  I'm entering this card into the current Inky Paws challenge #106 Theme Challenge.  To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Pumpkin Patch stamp set.  In my family you can't have Halloween without first celebrating Pumpkin Spice Season so this card reminds me of Halloween and was gifted to my Mom, sister and MIL inside a Fall treat box which is pictured below. I hope you enjoy this card.



3 comments:

  1. What a darling card with all the white kitties among the pumpkins! The treat box goodies look quite yummy too! So glad you shared your fabulous card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea for a card!
    I have to try this one!
    Where did you find those Count Chocula bars!!!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Count Chocula bars were found at Target, they also had the fruit roll ups of the Booberry and Frakenberry cereals. I hope you'll be able to find them!

      Delete