Friday, September 20, 2019

Newton's portrait hangs in the Addams Family Gallery



They're creepy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky, They're altogether ooky, The Addams Family.  I saw that IHOP has Addams Family inspired Halloween menu and I'm seriously sooo into this there is nothing better than full out themed food!  After seeing the menu this week I knew I had to make a card that gave me full on Addams Family feels, especially since I love the Addams Family and its a go to movie for me for Halloween every year.

Entry number 2 for the current Inky Paws challenge #106 Theme Challenge, which is the 19th participation of the Inky Paws challenged for 2019 and continuing my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges. To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Perfect Pumpkin stamp set and colored Newton to look like my Stormy girl! I hope you enjoy this card.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun Halloween card with the kitty portrait! The little spider dangling next to it makes me laugh because I noticed several cobwebs hanging off one of my frames today! Super glad you joined us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete