Sunday, February 12, 2017

Gerda Steiner Designs: Kitten with Heart for Valentine's Day - Digital Stamp


To create this card you cut a 8.5 x 11.5 paper in half and score at 2 1/8" on the left and right (I just flipped the paper to make it easier then trying to determine another measurement).  I sized the digital image to my desired dimensions. Next I printed the digital out using my printer, then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the image.  My Spectrum Noirs were used to add color to the digital image.  Then you die cut half of a heart on the left panel and then on the right panel.  Next I used a Darcie embossing folder to create the "XOXO" pattern, afterwards I die cut a heart out of white paper and adhered the digital image.  To keep the card closed I cut some sticker package down and adorned it with Valentine washi tape.  I hope you enjoy.  Happy Valentine's Day!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment