Friday, February 24, 2017

Jess Crafts Digitals: St. Patrick's Day Kitty

I'm back for Jess Crafts Digitals; you can find out more about Jess Craft Digitals by clicking here.

With St. Patrick's Day quickly approaching, I'm working on a St. Patrick's day card.  First I sized the images to my desire dimensions.  Next I printed the digital out using my printer, then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the kitty and pot of gold.  My Spectrum Noirs were used to add color to the digital image.  To create the sky I used Mermaid Lagoon distress ink, the grass was created by using a combination of Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron distress inks.  I used Lawn Fawn's rainbow die to create the rainbow and color was added using Spectrum Noirs.  The grass was cut using Lawn Fawn's grassy border and the stitched details were done using Lawn Fawn's small stitched rectangle stackables.  I finished it off by adding Spectrum Noir Sparkle overlay to the rainbow, clouds, gold, the hat and scarf.  

 You can  purchase the St. Patrick's Day kitty from Jess Crafts Digitals by clicking here, they were released today, Friday February 24, 2017 for a special sale price of $1 for release weekend only.

No comments:

Post a Comment