Sunday, June 23, 2019

Celebrating 100 Inky Paws Challenges: Theme


If you ask anyone who knows me what my favorite stamp company is hands down everyone will say Newton's Nook Designs, so I'm so excited to share with you my favorite theme challenge which was IPC#25: Halloween.  I've always enjoyed the Halloween challenges they do but this one was special to me since it was the very first IPC I won and I was so happy because it was the first card challenge I've ever won and for the first card challenge to ever win to be for my favorite company it meant so much to me and still does!  I've always loved the cutesy part of Halloween which is why it was so easy to choose the now retired Boo Crew set but when I saw the Spooky Street set I know the exact card I was going to make and its still one of my favorite cards to reproduce!  I hope you enjoyed this card!


2 comments:

  1. You've used my very favorite Halloween bunny image and he is looking good with the spooky setting you've created. His pals are looking good too! Loved reading about how this set was your first NND set. Thanks for your ongoing support of Inky Paws! I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and so much fun that it was a challenge you won the first time! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete