Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Celebrating 100 Inky Paws Challenges: Favorite Product



If you ask anyone who knows me what my favorite stamp company is hands down everyone will say Newton's Nook Designs, I've been a fan of NND as I affectionately refer to them ever since I saw the first kitty stamp they put out, I didn't know the company name at that very moment but my sister who's been into crafting before I was said take a look at these photos to me and she was like I think you'd really be into these stamps and one look and I was hooked I was like I must have all the Newton stamps I'll specify with that it's not every stamp that NND puts out even though they're cute but I have to stop and ask myself how many stamps can one person own but if it has Newton in the stamp set I know it has to come home to me.  With that being said I can’t just pick one favorite product from NND so I decided to pick my favorite holiday and create a card around that for the favorite product participation of the 100th Inky Paws challenge.  I went with the stamp set Christmas Delivery to create this winter wonderland card.  This is my first Christmas card creation for 2019 and my 13th participation for Inky Paws Challenges for 2019 so I think my goal of at least 20 is going to turn into participating for all of 2019. 


2 comments:

  1. So fun to hear more about your love of Newton images! I can totally relate! Your holiday card with the sleigh full of presents and critters is just so cute! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, It is soooo hard to pick a favorite among all the NND products!! Love your card!! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paw's 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete