Sunday, June 9, 2019

Have a Musical Birthday!


This is my 12th participation of the Inky Paws challenges for 2019.  Continuing with my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges.  I'm entering this card into the current Inky Paws challenge #99 Theme Challenge: Rainbow.  To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Music stencil set and Recollections ombre inks to create the background.  I made this card for my "sister-in-law" for her birthday but I'm thinking this might be my new default birthday card. I hope you enjoy this card.

 

3 comments:

  1. Your musical score of rainbow colors makes me think of a really happy song! So glad you are enjoying the rainbow-theme challenge! Love seeing your cards!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun! What a great idea.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty stenciling! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete