Sunday, June 23, 2019

Celebrating 100 Inky Paws Challenges: Color


What can I say about IPC color challenges except that I find them to my BIGGEST challenge since they encourage me to step outside of my comfort zone and as those who know me will tell you I don't like the idea of being outside of my comfort zone, I'm a creature of habit that's probably why I love cats so much so since it's the big 100 for Inky Paws challenge I chose to go smack dab in the middle with IPC #50 as my favorite color challenge, plus the colors are so fun and vibrant for summer!  I used Newton Dreams of Italy for this card, I hope you enjoy it!



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You've used these colors amazingly with your spectacular background! Such a romantic scene you've created! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning way to showcase the terrific color challenge!! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paw's 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete