Sunday, June 23, 2019

Celebrating 100 Inky Paws Challenges: Sketch



So while I was looking around trying to find my favorite sketch IPC I realized that I don't know if I have a favorite type of sketch but I do have a favorite type of card I like to make with sketches and that's birthday cards for sketch challenges because honestly I love to celebrate everyone's birthday even if it's just sending them a card for their birthday so I chose IPC#49 as my favorite sketch challenge, I used the set Newton Loves Cake to create this card, I hope you enjoy it!

 

2 comments:

  1. The colors and different patterns in your papers make for such fun, festive birthday card! I adore this image of Newton! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete