Sunday, June 9, 2019

Have a Pawesome Father's Day!


This is my 12th participation of the Inky Paws challenges for 2019.  Continuing with my 2019 goal to enter at least 20 Inky Paws challenges.  I'm entering this card into the current Inky Paws challenge #99 Theme Challenge: Rainbow.  To create this card I used the Newton's Nook Pawprints stencil set and Simply Seasonal stamp set; I also used Recollections ombre inks to create the background.  I made this card for all the Dads in my life. I hope you enjoy this card.
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Newton stepped in a rainbow!! very fun card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow prints are more fun to clean up. :) Love the background. Thank you for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rainbow of paw prints! Good luck with your goal of 20 IPC entries this year! Love seeing all your cards!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete